What is St Luke’s Resilience Workshop?
- This workshop is designed to improve participants’ resilience in their role, which then boosts their health and wellbeing.
- This training is specifically devised for clergy. It’s run by clinical psychologists who are experienced in working with clergy.
- The workshop is a half-day event, for up to 25 clergy.
- Participants are equipped with skills and techniques to manage stress and pressure more effectively. These include:
- how the human mind functions under pressure
- ‘good’ versus ‘bad’ stress
- what resilience is and what it isn’t
- four-point plan to develop resilience under pressure
- Participants leave with individually tailored action plans, with a 21-day challenge to embed learning.
A superb course in every way. Clear explanations related to concrete examples. I wouldn’t change a thing. Priest, Diocese of Bristol
How much does St Luke’s Resilience Workshop cost?
St Luke’s covers the entire cost of the first workshop run, per diocese. We then contribute to the cost of each subsequent workshop the diocese may decide to run.
Can my diocese run this training?
- St Luke’s Resilience Workshops are available to any diocese which wishes its clergy to take part.
- Dioceses contact St Luke’s direct to access resilience training.
It’s a must for the clergy. Some of the most useful training I have ever attended.Priest