What is St Luke’s Resilience Workshop?
- This workshop is designed to improve participants’ resilience in their role, which then boosts their health and wellbeing.
- This training is specifically devised for clergy. It’s run by clinical psychologists who are experienced in working with clergy.
- The workshop is a half-day event, for up to 25 clergy.
- Participants are equipped with skills and techniques to manage stress and pressure more effectively. These include:
- how the human mind functions under pressure
- ‘good’ versus ‘bad’ stress
- what resilience is and what it isn’t
- four-point plan to develop resilience under pressure
- Participants leave with individually tailored action plans, with a 21-day challenge to embed learning.
A superb course in every way. Clear explanations related to concrete examples. I wouldn’t change a thing. Priest, Diocese of Bristol
How much does St Luke’s Resilience Workshop cost?
Please get in touch for more information on costs Contact us
Can my diocese run this training?
- St Luke’s Resilience Workshops are available to any diocese which wishes its clergy to take part.
- Dioceses contact St Luke’s direct to access resilience training.
It’s a must for the clergy. Some of the most useful training I have ever attended.Priest